Lighthouse Learning is a start up company aiming to create an awesome mobile learning product for children aged 5 to 11.
Our small but fast growing development team is based in the Innovation Centre at the Sussex University campus.
We’re working on an innovative educational kids app based on thinking skills, problem solving and creativity.
We’re building a progressive workplace culture and have a forward thinking approach to software development.
|* Building a fun graphical interactive children’s product for mobile and web
* Interesting variety of projects in cross-platform app development, back end development or website development
* You will be working in one or more of those three main areas – the role is varied
* Great opportunity for gaining skills and experience with guidance and support from senior developers
* Small, friendly development team working with lean and agile approaches
* You will be able to make a real contribution and see the results of your work
* Full-time permanent role
|* Ideal for a graduate either straight from uni or with 1-2 years experience
* Aptitude for learning new skills and approaches
* Computer Science degree or similar
* Enjoys problem solving and team work
* Ready to get stuck in!
|WordPress and animation skills would be a bonus!|