Lighthouse Learning is a children’s digital education company. Our mission is to engage young learners with delightful learning experiences accessible anywhere.We believe kids deserve rich, ‘lost in the moment’ learning that’s naturally absorbing and fun. Check out our apps here: AppStore.com/LighthouseLearning
Experienced mathematics materials writer proficient in lesson/activity writing, creative presentation of topics, and test item writing for 5-11 year olds.
This role is critical to the development of quality materials that accurately and creatively address current pedagogical approaches and deliver the knowledge and skills taught in schools.
- Knowledge of England National Curriculum and/or Common Core
- Knowledge of primary/elementary maths pedagogy
- 1st to 5th Grade (US) or KS1 and KS2 (UK) content expertise
- Test item and lesson/activity writing experience
- Ability to write accurate, creative content that aligns well to the curriculum/standards
- Ability to generate ideas for visualising and modelling concepts using technology
- Classroom teaching experience with 5-11s specialising in mathematics
- Experience in multimedia development
- Excellent attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please email cover letter, resume and writing sample to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.