A Lumio account includes unlimited student logins for your school and it is easy to set up your class list.
To add a new student simply:
- Go to the ‘users’ tab on your Lumio home screen.
- Select the ‘Create User’ button in the top right hand side of the screen.
- Add your student and ensure you select the role as being ‘Learner’.
- Click save.
- Provide your students with their username and password. See how to print out your class lists here.
- Students can log into Lumio via the same login screen as teachers however their login details will give them limited access to Lumio (no Teacher Dashboard or reporting).
Alternatively, our Support Team are here to help you set your students up. Please email your class list to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your students and we can do this for you.