A Lumio account includes unlimited pupil logins for your school and it is easy to set up your class lists.
To set up a new pupil simply:
- Go to the ‘users’ tab on your Lumio home screen.
- Select the ‘Create User’ button in the top right hand side of the screen.
- Add your pupil and ensure you select the role as being ‘Learner’.
- Click save.
- Provide your pupils with their username and password. See how to print out your class lists here.
- Pupils can log into Lumio via the same login screen as teachers however their login details will give them limited access to Lumio (no Teacher Dashboard or reporting).
Alternatively, our Support Team are here to help you set your pupils up. Please email your class-lists to email@example.com with a list of your pupils and we can do this for you.
- How can I find out if my school has a Lumio account?
- My school has an expired trial with Lumio, can we have another one?
- Can I book a demonstration of Lumio?