Start an exciting and rewarding career in ed tech sales!
This entry level role offers you the chance to grow with the company as Lighthouse Learning takes over the world of digital education. We’re forming a team of talented sales professionals to sell our award-winning Lumio educational software to primary schools.
You will be contacting schools over the phone to set up free trials of Lumio maths resources. If successful, you will progress to warm leads and existing accounts. Duties include:
* Making 65-75 calls per day
* Providing product demonstrations
* Signing up a target number of trials
Hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm, 1 hr lunch, Monday to Friday. Pay starts at £7.85/hr moving to £16,000 annual salary + team commission. This is a fun and challenging role in a lively fast-paced office. Full training is provided plus ongoing professional development. Longer term, you will have awesome leadership opportunities as the team grows.
High resilience and the potential to flourish in a team selling environment are absolutely essential. If the following statements describe you, we want to hear from you!
* You are a natural communicator and can speak intelligently
* You listen carefully to customers’ needs
* You can quickly and accurately update customer records
* You pick up new skills and knowledge easily
* You are motivated by hitting targets
* You are positive and confident with people
* You are capable of handling rejection
* You have the persistence and patience needed for working with busy teachers
About Lighthouse Learning
Started in 2012 by two industry veterans, Lighthouse Learning is a pioneer of innovative technologies that enrich the lives of young learners. We are committed to continuous product development to meet the needs of today’s classrooms. Our ambitious plans for growth include opening a US office alongside the expansion of our UK team.
Why It’s a Great Place to Work
In return for your time, skills and commitment, we offer:
* A fantastic company culture and talented colleagues
* A product that makes a positive difference to people’s lives
* Experience in a fun and interesting digital industry
How to Apply
Please take a few minutes to complete our quick application form. We’ll be in touch soon!
If you have any questions about this role, please email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexuality, age, marital status or disability.